If you’re artsy, and love books, this contest is for you! Artists of all ages are encouraged to enter drawings that could be featured on our bookmark added to each book donation to hospitalized kids. Simply download and print the Bookmark Design Template and submit your artwork by February 29, 2024.
General Entry Guidelines
- Participants may enter up to four (4) submissions.
- Participants of all ages may enter.
- Participants must submit drawings by 11:59 PM (EST) on February 29, 2024, by completing the form below. Submissions may be dropped off at the office, emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 10376 Leo Road, Suite A, FW, IN 46825
- All submissions must be the original work of the entrant. Do not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights, this includes copyrighted phrases and images.
- Submissions should reflect Kate’s Kart colors and themes. We are looking for an ice cream themed bookmark design to use at our 2024 Ice Cream Social and bookmark designs that capture our mission.
- Kate’s Kart reserves the right to digitalize winning design and may make small alterations if needed.
- Hand drawn or digital designs are welcome.
- All submissions must include the Name and Age of the designer, along with a parent or guardian’s Email.
Winner Selection and Notification
Winners will be chosen after the close of the participant’s submission period (11:59 p.m. (EST) February 29, 2024). Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following the selection of Winner.
Terms & Conditions:
By entering the contest, parents or guardians grant Kate’s Kart Inc. the right to use submissions for purposes of advertising in any media outlets without notice.
In the event Kate’s Kart Inc. is prevented from continuing with the Contest, or the integrity of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the Kate’s Kart’s control, shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest without further obligation.
Kate’s Kart will not be held responsible for entries which may be undelivered, delayed or illegible entries.